Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 18.104.22.16832
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
is a free audio and video player based on Media Player Classic
. Many new features have been integrated in this player.
3 versions of MPC-Home Cinema
available for download:
- the official one, developed and compiled by Casimir666,
- the versions compiled by XhmikosR: standard and lite. These are unmodified (vanilla) MPC-HC builds from the Git master branch.
Some features of MPC-HC 1.6:
- Option to remove Tearing.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports Subtitles.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- Support for Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio and Image file formats:
WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
Changes in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.6.8:
+ DVB: Show the parental rating and the content type within the EPG information when available
+ Ticket #2872, Add support for DVB-T2 and improve channel switching (new options are available to have a finer control on switching process)
+ Ticket #3179, DVB: Support EPG information for Freeview broadcast (UK DVB-T2)
* Updated Basque, Czech, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified / Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian translations
* Updated Little CMS to v2.5-rc1
* Updated zlib to v1.2.8
* Updated Unrar to v5.0.6
* Updated MediaInfoLib to v0.7.63
* Updated ZenLib to v0.4.29
- See full changelog here.
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 22.214.171.12440
on 22 November 2012, reviewed by: whiterazor
Great software. Easy to use and very light to the system.
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 126.96.36.19968
on 23 August 2012, reviewed by: Leslie
I have one problem with this -- it won't play my low-quality videos.
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 188.8.131.5227
on 03 January 2012, reviewed by: Kim
I like the capture device function. Unfortunately I cannot get mpeg4 tv-channels to work only mpeg2.
Help on this issue is so far impossible to find, so anyone? I got it to work with BlazeVideo (don't like it), so it's not a hardware-issue.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Media Player Classic Home Cinema page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Media_Player_Classic_Home_Cinema.htm">Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema</a>