(or KMPlayer Reloaded) is a powerful media player developed by the former KMPlayer
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system.
Internal filters are not registered into the system's registry to prevent the operating system from confusing system filters.
Features of Daum PotPlayer 1.5
- Ability to play and stream most video and audio formats
- Ability to play incomplete or damaged AVI files (by skipping the damaged frames)
- Very fast and lightweight
- Can remember where the user left off in a video
- Keyboard shortcuts for just most tasks, including seeking, volume, zoom, brightness, contrast, and even subtitle resyncing
- Subtitle support, including SAA and ASS support as well as embedded subtitles in MKV, OGM, MP4, MOV, and 3GP files
- Fully skinnable, users can choose different skins for different types of files, make the window transparent, hide the window border when playing, and more
- Video filters, like deinterlacing, postprocessing, de-noise, and more for customized playback
- Audio equalizer and video equalizer, that lets users adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, and more of the video
- Many more advanced settings in the Options menu
Changes in PotPlayer 1.5.38180
- Added the ability to set filter priority for each preset separately
* Daum PotPlayer 1.5.38146 Beta
- Added the ability to load embedded fonts
* Daum PotPlayer 1.5.38118 Beta
- Fixed an issue that can not play certain MPEG TS files
- Fixed a problem with ruby tags
- Fixed an issue that play the next track (after the current one finishes) and visualization functions does not work when visualization is used without audio processing filter
- Added the ability to remove nonexistent items in history of recent files (Right click > Album/Favorites menu if "show history of recent files in fav menu" option is enabled!)
Daum PotPlayer 1.5.36205 final
on 20 March 2013, reviewed by: pooboy
Currently, the best player out there. Try it.
Daum PotPlayer 1.5.35188
on 13 January 2013, reviewed by: Marc
Great player, I like it better than the latest versions of KMPlayer (which has really gone downhill as of late).
Is there a way to contact the developer? (in English?)
And one question or feature suggestion: is there a hotkey or something to skip forward/backwards only a small jump, like ― or 1 second or so? (left/right by default does 5 sec back/forward, I need smaller steps)
Daum PotPlayer 1.5.34860 beta
on 04 January 2013, reviewed by: Pearl Black
This is undoubtly an excellent player used with LAV filters, madVR, AC3 filter and Haali.
It would be great if the author keeps improving the player at regular basis.
For too long there has been a problem in playing the next file in a folder. Its not been solved yet.
PotPlayer is able to play smoothly almost any media file you throw at it without the help of any audio or video codec packs installed on PC.